My handmade and hand painted dollhouse furniture

Today I was going through some pictures and came across these pictures of dollhouse furniture that I have made and/or hand painted.


This is a bed that I made from 1/8 inch wood. I printed the fabric of the pretty lady and the rose bedskirt and pillows.


This is a cabinet that I bought at Michael's. I painted it white and then added roses and wisteria.






This chair I painted white and added roses and wisteria.



This is a little birdhouse table that I made. I painted roses and wisteria on it too!





This is another cabinet that I bought at Michael's. I painted it white, distressed the edges and added a picket fence design with roses and wisteria.


This, too, was purchased at Michael's. It's a little chest that I painted with roses and wisteria. 




and, yep....another cabinet from Michael's that I painted.


This is a leopard print bed (with beaded fringe) that I made from cardboard, fabric and beads.





This is a little cabinet that I painted in a primitve design.





and one final cabinet (again from Michael's) that I painted with roses and wisteria.




COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!
Have a great day...

Comments

Popular Posts